Rules & Regulations
We Offer Daily, Weekly, and Long Term Stays
Red Bluff RV Park Wishes To Maintain A Clean, Quiet, And Comfortable Environment For The Travelers And/Or The Extended Stay Guest. With This Goal In Mind, Please Review And Follow These RV Park Rules
- Check out time for ALL Guests is 12 PM. This includes Guests with other ranges of stay. Additional charges will apply after 12 PM. Please contact the park manager if you wish to stay longer. Management will certainly try to accommodate you.
- We offer daily, weekly, and long term stays. Long term stays require a minimum stay of three months or more in order to reside in our community. Residency application is required for long term stays
- You are allowed 2 vehicles, but they must fit within your rental site. Park in designated areas. Please do not park in the street, on the grass or in empty spaces. Please do not allow your guests to park in the street, on the grass or in empty spaces.
- Utility trailers, boats, quads, snowmobile, etc. are not allowed to be stored at RV sites. However, residents have the option to rent storage for these vehicles for a fee. Storage is subject to availably and management approval
- Washing of personal vehicles and RV’s is allowed, no harsh chemicals and be mindful of the amount of water used. It is prohibited to wash work trucks, big rig trucks, ATV’s, boats, utility trailers and/or excessively oily machinery.
- Only barbecues with charcoal or gas fires are Ok. Open fires or wood fire barbecues are strictly prohibited. If you are using a propane barbecue, please be sure to secure the tank properly.
- To maintain our peaceful Park, generator usage is not allowed inside the Park. Quiet hours are from 8:00 PM until 8:00 AM each day.
- All pets must be walked on a short leash, including cats. Pets may not be tied up outside, unless owner is in attendance of pet. Pets must always be on a leash when outside. Please carry pet disposal bags and immediately pick up and dispose of all pet waste. Aggressive breed animals are not allowed in the Park at any time.
Thank you for your cooperation and consideration of these Park Rules and Regulations. For a complete list of park rules or if you ever have any questions, please give us a call at (530) 529-2929 to talk directly to our Park Manager.